Wildlife photographer of the year 2008

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

firecrest

Mar 16, 2008
uk
The pictures are great, and I'm glad the shot that won it did because it takes a hell of an effort to set up and get a shot like that, as he explains. I think wildlife photography has got to be one of the most expensive branches of photography to set up in. Your subject is hard to find and constantly moving!

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
The crashing sound you can hear is my camera entering the bin at speed!

Amazing, beautiful, awe inspiring...........:eek:

Red

bear knights

Need to contact Admin...
Jan 18, 2007
Cornwall
I love this competition. There was a winning photo from 2006 of a close up of a brown bear in a river. the photographer was trying to photograph something else and so was waist deep in the water. when he turned around, unbeknownst to him, a bear had crept in and was standing only a couple of metres away from him in the water. Incredible shot that sent shivers down your spine. You got a real sense of just how close the photographer was.
just found the link......http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/shared/spl/..._wildlife_photographer_of_the_year/html/5.stm

can you imagine how he would have had to back away from this situation!!:eek:

firecrest

Mar 16, 2008
uk
thats the mark of a true obsessive!! "wow this bear is trying to eat me....a never seen before photo from the jaws of a bear *click click click* !!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE