Wilderness Gathering. hope to see you there!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Chris the Cat

Jan 29, 2008
Exmoor
Morning cats,

I have not posted for sometime, BIG changes to my family life and a lot to process.
However, I have just confirmed my place at this years WG, and am taking both of my children, my first as a single parent.
I did, however, have to make a compromise to my teenage daughter and we are hiring one of the bell tents. ( I usually fall asleep under Dave Budds stall after an evening at the Man Creche ! )
I hope to see some of you down this year, it looks like being one of the very few 'socials' I can get to this year and it will be great to catch up.
Always a good friendly vibe and some very talented cats attending ( I bought my first handmade knife there, 8 or nine years ago, a Dave Budd Greenman Pro, still my fav! )
Anyhoo! Hope to see you there!:)

Best.

Chris.

Idleknight

Forager
Aug 14, 2013
United Kingdom, Near Hinckley
Will see you there
I took my (at the time) 5 yo and 7yo last year on my own and we had a brilliant time. This my girlfriend is coming along and it looks like its going to be an excellent time. Hope to see you there.

Jul 15, 2014
Kent
My apologies if this is an exclusive sort of event, however if not I would be rather interested in making an appearance and getting to meet some of the community!
If so, would it be possible to get a link to a thread with the details or if someone could inform me?

If not feel free to tell me to stop being nosy :)

My apologies if this is an exclusive sort of event, however if not I would be rather interested in making an appearance and getting to meet some of the community!
If so, would it be possible to get a link to a thread with the details or if someone could inform me?

Its very exclusive ;) but we let Chris da Cat in anyway

http://www.wildernessgathering.co.uk/

Chris the Cat

Jan 29, 2008
Exmoor

Thanks Dunc for posting the link.

vertyop, very friendly get-to-gether,incluesive rather than exclusive. Come and say hi, I can introduce you to some wonderful cats! ( and FYGT!! )

C.

Bootstrap Bob

Jun 21, 2006
Oxfordshire
Hoping to be there this year after missing a couple of years but can't afford the weekend tickets for two.
It's too far for just one day and you can't just buy day tickets and one night camp :confused:

Disappointed not to be able to camp for one night but I guess the organisers have there reasons for this. Hopefully we can find somewhere locally to camp.

Will try and find you Duncan, never actually met but you did make me a crook knife blade a few years ago so would be good to put a face to the name.

Countryman

Native
Jun 26, 2013
North Dorset
I live in the next village over from the Bison Farm where Wilderness Gathering is held. I think a long day visit followed by a night in my own bed will be in order for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bambodoggy

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 10, 2004
Surrey
www.stumpandgrind.co.uk
I'm going for the day on Saturday with my son and if he ever replies to my email...also Squidders and his son :)

Be nice to say hello to plenty of old faces and few new ones, see ya there :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE