Wild River with Ray Mears

  • The awesome MakerMoot is coming up (13-15th Nov 2026), Visit the TORM & ARM markets,and have space back at camp to work on projects and enjoy great company. PLEASE CLICK HERE for more information.
I find this very strange. Ray has obviously made the show, probably been payed, yet whoever is in charge are holding the show back for whatever reason...Are there legals issues..Has Ray been caught on Hampstead Heath dressed in a camouflage Swanndri Tutu.?? Hmmmmm
 
ITV may just be holding the programme in reserve as a schedule fill-in - much as they did for Wild Walks, which was broadcast between some football competition iirc.

I suspect RM isn't quite the TV draw he may once have been. (I've been enjoying watching some of his earlier series on Travel Channel though)

Sent from my E2003 using Tapatalk
 
Thanks, I've ordered the Fieldcraft book already.. Will keep an eye out for the others. 👍😎


Sent from somewhere in a galaxy far far away...
 
Thanks, I've ordered the Fieldcraft book already.. Will keep an eye out for the others. 👍😎


Sent from somewhere in a galaxy far far away...


I wouldnt bother, I thoroughly doubt they will ever exist or they would have come out by now
 
Blimey; time was when a new Ray Mears programme on the telly would attract a great flurry of interest around here. Times have clearly changed!

(I'm not surprised though; his most recent TV outings have been, er, less likely to attract a mainstream audience, shall we say?)
 

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE