Wild gourmets sweepstake.

leon-b

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
May 31, 2006
Who knows
i think he should go forageing and she should get her kit off........just for a change and to keep it fair ;)
Now theres a good idea :rolleyes: :D ;)
But seriously if she was to take her kit off what do you think people would say ??? But its still ok for him to take it off :( :eek:
Leon

Jodie

Native
Aug 25, 2006
London
www.google.co.uk
Oh this thread made me laugh :D

I really enjoyed the programme - it seemed like they were learning stuff while telling us
about other stuff and it seemed to jingle along quite pleasantly. The axe stuff made me
wince a bit though, mostly cos I'm still a bit scared of them!

falling rain

Native
Oct 17, 2003
Woodbury Devon
i think i,ve missed something here as well.seen this program last nite thought it was ok not great but ok ! cant see what all the pelters are about at all ,i thought any program showing a bit of bushcraft ,outdoor cooking etc is got to be worth a watch.i think there is definately a bit of bushcraft snobbery on the forum just now, are all these things being showed not the things we all do or try to do, or maybe the fact that its not MR MEARS doing it ,what would be worse in my book is for the portly mr mears tae get the moobies oot now that would be a sight eh, i expect i,ll receive a few pelters myself for slating mr mears!

I reckon Ray has probably got a very nice set of erm...................... moobies.:confused: You leave Rays moobies alone. :D
And as for the woman in that programme C'mon guys she's not THAT pretty for heavens sake...................now if it was Nell McAndrew we'd be talking :rolleyes:
I agree Jodie about the axe technique. He was holding the wood with one hand and chopping down onto it with the other. Fair enough not with much power but still a bit dodgy to my mind. Still................... not my fingers.
I thought the chap the woman tried to swap the pickled eels with for the pumpkins and the eggs (which she never got) looked like he'd been on the old moonshine for the last month or 2 and gave me the impression he would have told them to bugger off if it wasn't for the fact that the cameras were there. :)
I agree with gill though. It wasn't THAT bad. I've seen better but I've seen a whole lot worse too.

sandbag47

Jun 12, 2007
northampton
i know thats true falling rain...but i wouldn't kick her out of bed to let you in..if you know what i mean:)
and janiepopps i don't think i was thinking of your feelings when put the last tread, i hope it hasn't affected you too much :);)

falling rain

Native
Oct 17, 2003
Woodbury Devon
i know thats true falling rain...but i wouldn't kick her out of bed to let you in..if you know what i mean:)
and janiepopps i don't think i was thinking of your feelings when put the last tread, i hope it hasn't affected you too much :);)

Why not? As it happens I'm a bit of a looker.:D Fair comment though I don't suppose I'd climb over her to get to you either :)

Janiepopps has already made her viewing agenda clear earlier on in the thread so I wouldn't worry too much. You can't have it all your own way Janiepopps, Gotta have something for the fellas you know :D

Neanderthal

Dec 2, 2004
Cheshire
I've only seen a bit of one episode and enjoyed seening a program about something interesting for a change.

As with many programs of this type for the mass audience there are good bits and bad bits. What interests me is input from BCUK members who know which are the the good bits and which are the bad.

How about folks pointing out things constructively so that we can all learn someing new.

My 2p worth.:)

Stu

May 13, 2007
NORTHANTS
I've heard that this week they are in Scotland so I'm going for 0 full moons, it may be too chilly or midgey (when was it filmed?) 3 foragings for me. and advice for Jodie, if he gets his chopper out tonight, DON'T LOOK !!!!!!!!!! :D

Matt Weir

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 22, 2006
Tyldesley, Lancashire.
OK I made it 3 deals to get some shooting but one of them did seem to involve foraging someone's allotment and one half buff (He kept his trunks on this time.)

And I was so close :lmao:

I really enjoyed the programme last night. It was great to see them rabbiting with minimal drama (just the slight welling up of Tommi but hey I can live with that) and I thought that the gal done good.

:D Aiye, that's some 'herb store' isn't it :D

I like it.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE