Wild camping, or locations near Bournemouth/South West

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Agile

Forager
Dec 27, 2006
Bournemouth, Dorset
Following the recent BCUK Arctic trip, I'm rather keen to try out some of my new skills, whilst honing existing ones. To this end I'm looking for a place to legally camp in/around Bournemouth or anywhere in the South West.

Does anyone know of any landowners (or websites which collate such information) on who wouldn't mind me spending a single night on their land with the obvious understanding that I would clear up everything once I'm done.

It would be this Friday through to Saturday - and given the predicted weather it's going to be a wet and rainy affair.

I'd be happy to show them a whole host of photos from the Arctic, jungle and around the world of previous camping exploits, whilst also paying them for their inconvenience. I would even consider leaving some money in collateral to ensure it's all left how they want!

I've looked into camping in Dartmoor, but it's a fair old distance, and doesn't allow an open fire. Given I will be trying my bow drill skills from scratch, not making an open fire after spending x hours on creating an ember would be rather annoying...

Cheers in advance!

Ag

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE