Wife just met Ray Mears

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Riven

Dec 23, 2006
England
Just got a text from my wife to tell me she has had a good chat with Mr Mears.
Apparantly he's been talking about Lymes disease at a veterinary conference in Birmingham.
Typical, I'm left at home with the dog!
Riven.
I,ll never hear the last of this.

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 199
Last edited:

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
Good job he had his tactical shirt on, those conferences can get a bit extreme

Last edited:

Riven

Dec 23, 2006
England
Good idea. Met her Aunty though, lives down the road from me. Don,t think she visits much, bit busy I expect. Killing werewolves.

Last edited:

Urban X

Nomad
Apr 6, 2012
Thanet, Kent
Oh man, I'd be pitching my tent in her front garden just in case lol, Kate Beckinsale is gorgeous, specially when she's got them lil pointy teeth on like in Underworld.... Dreams on...... :D

Cool to know that Mr. Mears is teaching about Lymes disease to professionals, wonder if he does human medical conferences too?

Si

Riven

Dec 23, 2006
England
Three other nurses she has gone with don't know who he is ?
And yes, Kate looks very fetching in tight lycra and fangs.

m.durston

Jun 15, 2005
st albans
very jealous :)
IIRC uncle Ray was a past sufferer of Lymes disease which he caught from a tic bite. This was the reason he gave for him putting on weight as Lymes disease apparently leaves you very lethargic and unable to do much exercise.

Kerne

Maker
Dec 16, 2007
Gloucestershire
Don't want to make you even more jealous, but I met the great man last week - he was charming, erudite and generous. I, of course, was completely star-struck!

Riven

Dec 23, 2006
England
I would have been completely tongue tied and blubbing away like an idiot. Luckily my wife is a bit more sensible. Almost.

Halfdevil333

Need to contact Admin...
Sep 3, 2006
On the Banks of Loch Lomond
I met him a few years back and yes he is a nice guy. Whilst he was signing my book i asked why he was charging what he was charging for his woodlore knife. He became a bit :eek: embarrassed then he quickly told me they going to produce a cheaper one for the masses. I thought that was nice of him :rolleyes:

Cheers
Scott

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE