Wide Belt

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

phill_ue

Banned
Jan 4, 2010
Sheffield
Cheers Hedgehog, you look like an untypically sized bushwhacker like myself, I had a quick look and 32" seems to be the smallest they do at the moment. I need smaller than that!

Hedgehog

Nomad
Jun 10, 2005
East Sussex
Many thanks chaps, I'm flattered by your kind comments.

PRKL - cheers, I spent 7 days out in the snow Between Rovaniemi & Sweeden one Febuary a few years back, you live in a fine country (what I saw of it) & I look forward to returning. There is a shamen I could do with meeting again...

phill_ue - keep an eye on them, they'll get more in soon no doubt. They are proper high waisted gut huggers anyhow. I recomend braces with them, they have the buttons for them.

Curious Cat - The inside as outside though I sanded off the nap somewhat. The whole belt got a drenching in Neatsfoot oil, it soaked up many generous coats. When the oil was absorbed Carnauba Wax Cream to finish. Rubbed down the edges & the nap on the back with a bit of sheepskin.

rancid badger - Cheers, not many tools needed really. A lot of sanding of edges though.

All the best.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE