Why is it a problem?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ScottC

Banned
May 2, 2004
uk
I really do despair at times when a tongue in cheek thread is pulled, without explanation or justification (it broke no rules) simply because overzealous moderators can't be dealing with a bit of humour; something this site is sorely lacking of late. :rolleyes:

There was a time when any moderating actions would be weighed up and discussed at length, and a polite explantion sent by PM to the people concerned when action was taken. Instead I myself had to go to the effort of enquiring of what was the problem, and received a rude and abrasive response. What is happening to this place? You used to be able to have a laugh here. These days it seems the Thought Police is on the case within seconds, removing any traces of threads and 'carding' those who dissent.

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
Bluntly, right now I'm busy. I'm trying to clear at least 50pms. You would have gotten a polite pm as soon as I had space to do so.

Your thread on Ray Mears underwear was humour ?? What age are you again? Complete with a Poll :rolleyes:......... and read the rules please, no slander, no ridicule............

Toddy

Thread locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE