Why have Fallkniven changed the DC4?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

EmmaD

Forager
Feb 27, 2011
South Staffs
What a drama queen. Oh no, they have changed colour and made it a bit rougher. What to do, what to do. My whole life is ruined. All my knives will get blunt. Oh no. Let's ring Ray and tell him. He will know what to do. [sigh] What a donkey.

Ph34r

Settler
Feb 2, 2010
Oxfordshire, England
Just edited the details into my last post. The grain is visible, but it looks greener in real life... Its also got a squarer pouch than my last one... And actually Emma its not quite the whole life - just the week ;)

The Big Lebowski

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Aug 11, 2010
Sunny Wales!
The older one's look like true ceramic... We use a bit in work for high temp pcb plates.

The newer one looks like some kind of bonded matrix (possibly) which I can only assume is much cheaper to produce.

al.

JonathanD

Ophiological Genius
Sep 3, 2004
Stourton,UK
What a drama queen. Oh no, they have changed colour and made it a bit rougher. What to do, what to do. My whole life is ruined. All my knives will get blunt. Oh no. Let's ring Ray and tell him. He will know what to do. [sigh] What a donkey.

I am not having it if they made it crap.

facepalm111.jpg

EmmaD

Forager
Feb 27, 2011
South Staffs
He is all donkey drama. Last week he was moaninng about pickled onion monster munch because they made them bigger and pit them in smaller bags. A 40 year old man moaning about the size of monster munch. And that is not all, oh no, it is like being married to a young victor meldrew.

JonathanD

Ophiological Genius
Sep 3, 2004
Stourton,UK
That was a valid point. They say on the outside of the bag that they are the 'new old size' with bigger Monster Munch in the bag, then wack them in a smaller bag, so you get less. They might as well have kept them the same size and kept the bigger bag. What a con.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE