Who's was that on a bike in Swindon?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

gillmacca

Forager
Sep 14, 2004
Swindon
Driving down towards Groundwell Industrial Estate at about 13:30 today, I saw a guy on a bike wearing a bushcraftuk.com t-shirt. I was in the red corsa that passed you in the left hand lane.

Who are you, and what a great bit of advertising.

Whenever I see a website somewhere, and I don't know what the website/product is, I usually get home and check on the net....wondering how many other people saw him and though 'I wonder what bushcraftuk is?'

JimH

Nomad
Dec 21, 2004
Stalybridge
gillmacca said:

Hmm, Swindon...

He wasn't carrying a broken Gransfors axe and a huge pile of boil in the bag army dinners, was he? (hi, Paul) :p

Jim.

icon7.gif
Who could this be, oh no it me.Yes it was I.Sorry but I can't say I recall seeing you/due to brain telling me "driving car's is harder than bikes, look lots of car's,DON'T PANIC!"(learning to drive a car at the moment makes it very eerie riding a bike!).

Advertising I look up just the same as you(its the where will it all end bit I think).
Thats a funny thing though because I remember thinking driving by groundwell thinking that I might like a sweatshirt with bushcraftuk.com printed on the front of it(in big letters).
which way was I going in or out of town?.

.... .. "Gransfors axe and a huge pile of boil in the bag army dinners, was he? (hi, Paul) :p "
german bag, with tesco's strawberries & cream.I don't get a lot of call for a axe what with the front garden(Woodland & Fields) disappearing.

gillmacca said:
Driving down towards Groundwell Industrial Estate at about 13:30 today, I saw a guy on a bike wearing a bushcraftuk.com t-shirt. I was in the red corsa that passed you in the left hand lane.

Whenever I see a website somewhere, and I don't know what the website/product is, I usually get home and check on the net....wondering how many other people saw him and though 'I wonder what bushcraftuk is?'

gillmacca

Forager
Sep 14, 2004
Swindon
VIRULENT SALAMANDER said:
icon7.gif
Who could this be, oh no it me.Yes it was I.Sorry but I can't say I recall seeing you/due to brain telling me "driving car harder than bikes, look lots of car's,DON'T PANIC!".

Advertising I look up just the same as you(its the where will it all end bit I thnk).
Thats a funny thing though because I remember thinking driving by groundwell that I might like a sweatshirt with bushcraftuk.com printed on the front of(in big letters).
which way was I going in or out of town?.

.... .. "Gransfors axe and a huge pile of boil in the bag army dinners, was he? (hi, Paul) :p "
german bag.tesco strawberries & cream.I don't get a lot of call for a axe what with the front garden(Woodland & Fields) disappearing.

You were heading in to town. You had to stop at the traffic lights, next to the groundwell estate turnoff

gillmacca

Forager
Sep 14, 2004
Swindon
VIRULENT SALAMANDER said:
gillmacca why does it say forager/forager under your name?
And are you originally from swindon.

No idea why it says forager twice.
No, I am originally from Huntingdon, Cambridge

.... .. gillmacca it's nice over there to.!
gillmacca said:
No idea why it says forager twice.
No, I am originally from Huntingdon, Cambridge
Goose thank's for the link I did have a feeling it was going to be something like that.Is there a rule about talking to myself to get to native?(>>Tenderfoot >>Forager>> settler>>Native)Lol. although that would not be so much fun!

Ace Rimmer, that sound's like a nice idea only thing is I could'nt organize
a tea party in a supermarket, can you think of a site?, when is it?
anyway my bedtime.
smiley15.gif
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE