Whole bundle of Vape Gear. Enough to set someone up to move from evil cigs.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

dwardo

Bushcrafter through and through
Aug 30, 2006
Nr Chester
Hi all,

So a bunch of vape gear that's as new. I really didn't get on with vaping so this lot was bought new and used for a couple of days at most. It hasnt even seen a flat battery or used a whole 10ml of liquid.
I stared with the sub tank, didn't like that at all. Then tried the aspire and then gave up on the idea. They haven't even used a coil yet. This kit was recommended to me by a guy who has been vaping for years and all seems to be good quality. I bought it all from a UK supplier so genuine stuff.

So we have about £90 worth of stuff. So say £65? That's less than a weeks worth of smokes if your a 20 a day..

Aspire Nautilus Tank System £20
https://www.ukecigstore.com/nautilus-tank-system-by-aspire.html

Isub tank £15
https://www.ukecigstore.com/nautilus-tank-system-by-aspire.html

Innokin Coolfire 4 £40
https://www.innokin.com/vaporizers/cool-fire-iv/

I have used half of one of each flavour so the rest are unopened. As i say really didnt take to it.
Liquid RY4 6mg 10ml x 3
Liquid RY4 18mg 10ml x 5
£15?

20170129_152019_zpskchtnvvu.jpg

Any questions just ask.

Last edited:

dwardo

Aug 30, 2006
Nr Chester
PS i am interested in trades. Cant think of what except for a swisstool spirit, good underblanket... Not sure really.

dwardo

Aug 30, 2006
Nr Chester
Just checked online and these have come down in price a bit. £55 for the lot delivered or trade. Will stick them on the bay of evil if not.

Ta

Big G

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jul 3, 2015
Cleveland UK
How come you didn't get on with vaping mate.. i started off using different Mods.. tanks and juices

I'm now settled on building my own coils using .30 A1 kanthal wire and organic cotton wool.

My mail user is a Kangertech Subtank & eleaf istick 50w box mod.. charge lasts a round 2 half days depending on much i vape.

You should try and stick with it.. better than the evil cigs :)

dwardo

Aug 30, 2006
Nr Chester
Still for sale.

Big G_73

I tried various flavors and delivery methods but it was all or nothing so decided on nothing.
It has worked great for friends but just not for me so decided to give up nicotine full stop, "The Easy way" by Alan Car helped massively.

And yeah completely agree anything is better than cigs. ;)

Last edited:

Big G

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jul 3, 2015
Cleveland UK
That's a shame mate.. took me and the family a while to adjust to them. Been baccy pouch free for over 4 years now.. don't think we'll ever go back to smoking.. hate the smell of them now.

We should really be thinking about cutting down.. and eventually stopping with the vaping.

They can be a chew on charging and changing out the coils and wicks.. soon get used to it.

Some decent vaping gear there.. good luck with the sale.

Good luck with keeping cig free. :cool:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE