Who says spoon carving doesn't pay...

Stringmaker

Native
Sep 6, 2010
UK
I can't see the video from work but that seems like a great story.

It also confirms that people do put a decent value on handmade items.

Lister

Settler
Apr 3, 2012
Runcorn, Cheshire
Fair shout to the man, as he said in there, to some it'd look like the simplest of lives imaginable but to him and what he was used to, it's quite the opposite.

bopdude

Feb 19, 2013
Stockton on Tees
Great story, I'll have to pop inwhen next down there, it must pay well for London shop prices though ? And the bit where he said he feels he's sold out, I bet he longs for the old life sometimes, sounds like he enjoyed it to the max.

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
There's another thread on this too - amalgamate ??? :) Here it is
There's three threads on the subject now. :) Here & Here (maybe they are breeding and going to take over the net! Like wire coat hangers are taking over the world. You never buy them, theres always more and more in the wardrobe or backs of doors. And have you ever heard of a wire coathanger factory? NO they don't exist..... there coming I tell you)... :theyareon

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
There's three threads on the subject now. :) Here & Here (maybe they are breeding and going to take over the net! Like wire coat hangers are taking over the world. You never buy them, theres always more and more in the wardrobe or backs of doors. And have you ever heard of a wire coathanger factory? NO they don't exist..... there coming I tell you)... :theyareon

I count FOUR threads Here, Here, Here & the one you're reading. Ahahahahah
countvoncount.jpg

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE