Who is active in Wiltshire?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

The_Taffinch

Mar 31, 2014
Hungerford, Berkshire
Hi All,

I'm in Hungerford...just over the border into West Berks, but only a couple of mins from Andy's woodland. I'm not sure whether I'll be able to get out and about, but if anyone (?) is putting together a gathering or local group then please add me to the list. Hope to meet some of you soon.

Cheers,
Matt.

The_Taffinch

Mar 31, 2014
Hungerford, Berkshire
Hi All,

I've created a group for us to exchange local contacts, info and general banter. Search the groups for 'Berkshire & Wiltshire Bushcrafters'.

There's not much there at the moment, but from small acorns....

Cheers,
Matt.

fishfish

Jul 29, 2007
wiltshire
BA12 6RQ anyone up for a night out int woods? i have a good local spot an out tomorrow night (31/07/14) and am available any day really. or if you just want a meet up and a cuppa from the kelly kettle . pm me.

fishfish

Jul 29, 2007
wiltshire
thanks for the advice on the post code thing mate,my details are all over the net besides mrs fish will be here with a house full of sharps,spears xbows and a deadly sharp tongue! i pitty any chap turning up here un anounced! if he is lucky she might just sit on him!

Countryman

Native
Jun 26, 2013
North Dorset
Welcome back Fishfish!

You are only a couple miles from me - tops. Have probably met you unknowingly but didn't recognise your Mrs when she dropped off my Hobo reel a few months ago.

Can't do this week but may well sort out another time.

fishfish

Jul 29, 2007
wiltshire
sounds good mate am about all the time,pop over for a kelly kettle in our field if you want,maybe do some whittlin?

Sep 28, 2013
Wiltshire
I'm only in the area for course dates :) but I'd be happy to help provide woodlands to use occasionally (under conditions) if there is interest.

Andy

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Hi andy, where is the woodland you offer for occasional use and what are your conditions please, I'm on the north western edge of Salisbury plain, near Warminster, thankyou, Paul.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE