Who are your Hero's and Inspirational characters?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Feb 12, 2010
Wigan
I can remember sitting as kid watching "Out of Town" with Jack Hargreaves and now they've releast the whole thing on dvd looks like my next buy

Trunks

May 31, 2008
Haworth
My Grandad - a wonderful man who i spent many hours with, talking about anything & everything over a hot mug of tea.

backpacker

Forager
Sep 3, 2010
Eastbourne, East Sussex
My hero's are the guys Dave Thomas (Warrant Officer) and Keith Ryles (Cpl) who carried me back after getting hypothermia in heavy snow some years back when on Recon, if it wasn't for them I may not be hear now!

As for most inspirational character as well as my hero, well that can only be my father as he taught me alot about living in the wild and about life itself and he always made sure we as a family were always looked after, but sadly he is now suffering with Dementia/Alzhiemers, but we still sit and have a mug of tea together looking over the hills and sometimes he can remember some of the past.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE