White Rose Wood 7-9 th June

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Karl82

Oct 15, 2010
Leicester
Was another great weekend relaxing good to see you all, those that could not make it you where missed hope to see you next time.

ex-member BareThrills

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Dec 5, 2011
United Kingdom
To quote Martyn, "you've changed,you have".
Missed your departure as my lie in didn't end until midday.
Thanks Karl for organising this one had a great time.
Alan

Im just glad you're still breathing Alan. I was beggining to wonder :D

Thanks all, was a lovely overnighter, just wish i could have stayed for all of it.

Karl82

Oct 15, 2010
Leicester
if its image shack use the embed this image forum link that should work Andy.still waiting on Sara to post the pics of the weekend?

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
Latest bushcrafting transport device - extra marks for spotting the walking stick:)

Great meet again Karl!

View attachment 19125

Hey Andy just be careful, picture reminded me of something I witnessed a few years back that could've been fatal. I was taking my then partner to work which involved a rush hour commute up the M8 in Glasgow. I was in the outside lane overtaking a lorry when a motorbike came up the white lines between us. It was one of those things when you see what's going to happen and can do nothing about it. Anyway the chap was a builder of some sort as he had a large spirit level sticking vertically out of the top of his backpack. As he passed the trucks cab the level caught on the lorries wing mirror very nearly pulling him off and under the wheels of the rig. How he managed to hold it I don't know but he fairly dropped speed as did the lorry driver who also got a shock. So be careful of that walking stick.

ATB,
GB.

sasquatch

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 15, 2008
Northampton
Thanks to all for another great meet. I took a few pics but not of everyone's set up. I couldn't be dealing with the pressure...

I went all posh with an army cot and mossie net

Alex's ingenious UCO molds he made

He'll be on to a real winner when he perfects the mixture, it's already nearly there

His apprentice Oliver preparing the mixture on his lovely diy wood burner

Karl getting busy with some old school stoves. No fear this one!

Johnboy's iron ready to supply some food

And relax

Johnboy stalking in the field

Dinner's oot!

My site upon leaving

As said another great meet due to all the people that make them special. Just a lot of nothing on my agenda and I ticked all the boxes. Looking forward to the next one as always...

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE