White Rose Wood 20 to 22 March

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

MartinK9

Life Member
Dec 4, 2008
Leicestershire
By adding your name to the list you are acknowledging that you have read all of post one and the above:

Karl
Alex and family (TBC)
RE8ELD0G
Hubs(TBC)
Andrew059
XRV John (TBC)
Glen,
Sasquatch & Joseph TBC
MartinK9

XRV John

Nomad
Jan 23, 2015
Scunthorpe
By adding your name to the list you are acknowledging that you have read all of post one and the above.

Karl
Alex and family (TBC)
RE8ELD0G
Hubs(TBC)
Andrew059
XRV John
Glen, will be a little more lightweight this meet due to having bought "another" tent
Sasquatch & Joseph TBC

Changed my status to "Confirmed"

John

MartinK9

Life Member
Dec 4, 2008
Leicestershire
By adding your name to the list you are acknowledging that you have read all of post one and the above:

Karl
Alex and family (TBC)
RE8ELD0G
Hubs(TBC)
Andrew059
XRV John
Glen,
Sasquatch & Joseph TBC
MartinK9

TinkyPete

Sep 4, 2009
uk mainly in the Midlands though

Karl
Alex and family (TBC)
RE8ELD0G
Hubs(TBC)
Andrew059
XRV John
Glen,
Sasquatch & Joseph TBC
MartinK9
TinkyPete TBC​

MartinK9

Life Member
Dec 4, 2008
Leicestershire
Will be working on replenishing the wood pile at this meet all help is welcomed it is for all our benefit.

I do love a good woodpile. :)

Woodpile3_zpsad831f33.jpg

Tank

Aug 10, 2009
Witney, Oxfordshire

Karl
Alex and family (TBC)
RE8ELD0G
Hubs(TBC)
Andrew059
XRV John
Glen,
Sasquatch & Joseph TBC
MartinK9
Tank & Noah TBC (got to clear with SWMBO)

XRV John

Nomad
Jan 23, 2015
Scunthorpe
On another note any guidance on what I should bring food wise? I'll pack the bivvy/basha option with two tents in reserve (big and small) for accommodation choices. I want to ask and learn about hammock options as I may buy one after the event. When adventure biking I pack food just for me but from some of the photos on this site there seems to be a lot of communal cooking on the main fire. I've got off the ground Esbit etc stuff for just my needs.

It's my first bush meet so I need guidance :confused:

ta

John

Last edited:

Karl82

Oct 15, 2010
Leicester
John bring food for yourself what ever you like seen all sorts cooked in the woods from hotdogs, pasta, Chinese stir fry, steak and veg roast potatoe to full group meals of stews currys and 6 course roast dinner. Your welcome to ust the communal fire to cook on we all do. Tortilla wraps are good in place of bread for bacon or sausage breakfast. Bring food you k ow you can cook and eat maybe a few chocolate bars for snacks in the afternoons. Will bombard you with helpful info on kit on the weekend most of use have bought it used it sold it and bought it again lol.

sasquatch

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 15, 2008
Northampton
I do love a good woodpile. :)

Woodpile3_zpsad831f33.jpg

I'll be turning up Saturday morning and staying the night with Joseph. Chainsaw and axe at the ready, Alex mentioned bringing some sack barows to access wood at the far end of the woods. Shouldn't take long to get a respectable pile going again hopefully...

Twodogs

Bushcrafter through and through
Nov 16, 2008
West Midland
www.facebook.com

Karl
Alex and family (TBC)
RE8ELD0G
Hubs(TBC)
Andrew059
XRV John
Glen,
Sasquatch & Joseph TBC
MartinK9
Tank & Noah TBC (got to clear with SWMBO)
Twodogs ,,Sat arrival all been well

XRV John

Nomad
Jan 23, 2015
Scunthorpe
I will be there around 10am ish.
Depending on if i go to the cafe for a breakfast first or not.

Thanks RE8ELD0G

Probably about a 3 hour car journey down from sunny Scunny. Not heard if CasperH wants to come along with me so hope to head off about 8.30am once the kids have been delivered to school
;)

John

PS. will bring a folding sack barrow with me

RE8ELD0G

Settler
Oct 3, 2012
Kettering
PS. will bring a folding sack barrow with me

Hope its one with the big wheels, or it will just bog down in the mud.
But will be handy for the wood pile work.

Mar 10, 2015
Milton Keynes
Hello, only just joined the site and currently have no tools or shelter but I'm only in MK so was wondering if it would be alright to pop down Saturday? I'm good at moving heavy things......

Scrumpy

Forager
Mar 18, 2008
Silverstone
www.predatorsport.co.uk
Hello, only just joined the site and currently have no tools or shelter but I'm only in MK so was wondering if it would be alright to pop down Saturday? I'm good at moving heavy things......

You are very welcome! Pop in and say hello, bring a cup so we can accomodate with a brew. We are having a major overhaul of the woodpile on Saturday so there will be plenty to do.

A few new people in this weekend so another face will fit in well!

Please be aware that at 9pm we all paint our balls blue and twirl to the magical sounds of ABBA, failing that we all sit around a fire, drink beer and tell tales about who has the sharpest knife!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE