White Rose Wood 20 to 22 March

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Karl82

Oct 15, 2010
Leicester
Lmao Alex we told you not to paint yourself blue and run to the village going bee baaa bee baaa you will get arrested again.

RE8ELD0G

Settler
Oct 3, 2012
Kettering
A tent.....a BLUE TENT.......!!!!!!
:yuck:

Yeah that will be fine, we dont discriminate against colours (Tent or otherwise) Or peoples kit, at least not until the whiskey has done the rounds at night!!

sasquatch

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 15, 2008
Northampton
I think John is joining us with his Stihl and a wheel barrow as well. We'll have flowers in our hair as per usual...

Hubs

Sep 26, 2012
Border South Beds & Bucks
Sorry fella's won't be able to make this one either... May pop in on Saturday, i'll see how it goes...

Karl, Can you give me some options for dates for April, I could then sort out my work round a date??

Regards Dave

MartinK9

Life Member
Dec 4, 2008
Leicestershire
By adding your name to the list you are acknowledging that you have read all of post one and the above:

Karl
Alex and family (TBC)
RE8ELD0G
Hubs( Sat TBC)
Andrew059
XRV John
Glen,
Sasquatch & Joseph TBC
MartinK9
Tank & Noah TBC (got to clear with SWMBO)
Twodogs ,,Sat arrival all been well
Mac/Sarah + 2 kids

RE8ELD0G

Settler
Oct 3, 2012
Kettering
HAHAHA no i dont.
Im going tonight and gonna have a nice quiet night round the fire on my own.
See you all in the morning.

XRV John

Nomad
Jan 23, 2015
Scunthorpe
Jeez I've got a lot to learn! You'll be able to spot the newbie. Packing is one full fishing bag, a half full rucksack and carrying my tent and sleeping bag plus water! Looking forward to see what everyone else uses.

RE8ELD0G

Settler
Oct 3, 2012
Kettering
I have my bergen., a 30L day sack 5l water bottle chair and bumble belt kit. Its only car camping so bring whatever you need to be warm and comfy. Some guys come with shopping trolleys and bergen.

XRV John

Nomad
Jan 23, 2015
Scunthorpe
Thanks for making my first weekend very enjoyable and answering my never ending questions. I didn't go to RTI in case I spent loads of money! Thought I'd come home, digest what you'd told me and plan from there. Thanks again

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE