which ultralight tent to buy ?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

copper_head

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 22, 2006
Hull
well to start of with i wanted a ultra light tent but i would be happy to go up tp 2kg had have the bit extra room

Fair enough :). Well based on your choices I'd go for the Banshee 300 then. The Banshee 200 is very good in high winds and rain and the 300 is more or less the same design, over 2kg though...

kieran w

Nov 16, 2013
suffolk
thanks for the advise i think i will go for the banshee 300 and will see in the future if there are any components i can change out to get the weight down a bit
cheers:)
Fair enough :). Well based on your choices I'd go for the Banshee 300 then. The Banshee 200 is very good in high winds and rain and the 300 is more or less the same design, over 2kg though...

oldtimer

Sep 27, 2005
Oxfordshire and Pyrenees-Orientales, France
I have a Forclas T2 Ultralite from Decathlon that I am very happy with. It is very roomy for 1 and large enough for 2 at a pinch. It weigh slighly less than the 2 Kg as advertised and has seen out a few wild nights in the Pyrenees and Low level England. It is good value for money.
I had it a few years so I don't know the current price or if they are still available.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE