Which UK bushcraft event(s) and why ?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Xunil

Settler
Jan 21, 2006
North East UK
www.bladesmith.co.uk
This has been playing on my mind a bit recently on the back of a conversation I had with a Scandinavian knifemaker friend of mine of mine.

He asked which UK bushcraft events would be the best for him to attend and I hadn’t got a clue what to tell him, so I’m asking you lot.

Now, put your "trader's eye view" hat on when answering this one. There are lots of events in most areas of interest that are a lot of fun or where a lot of information is exchanged, skills workshops run and so on, but this question comes from a commercial slant so please consider that when replying.

Thanks in advance.

:)

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
I'd probably go with the wilderness gathering.
The question is, would the sales cover the costs?

Naturefest end of May is another. It's organised by the same folks who do the wilderness gathering though it's still early days and needs a bit longer to get established.

As for costs... sometimes you never do recover the outlay at the time but if it leads to an increase in sales long term then it's worth it.

_scorpio_

Need to contact Admin...
Dec 22, 2009
east sussex UK
i will be attending the wilderness gathering as a trader, i dont know of many other bushcraft shows that are about courses and selling stuff.
oh, maybe the "outdoor show" in london, but the next one will be next year.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE