Which Avatar

  • The awesome MakerMoot is coming up (13-15th Nov 2026), Visit the TORM & ARM markets,and have space back at camp to work on projects and enjoy great company. PLEASE CLICK HERE for more information.

Which avatar shall I choose.

  • 1

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • 2

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • 4

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 5

    Votes: 7 63.6%

  • Total voters
    11
  • Poll closed .

PoppyD

Full Member
Jul 18, 2021
295
414
19
Reading
Poll cancelled because more stuff has been posted that’s better than the ones I chose.
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: CLEM
Never noticed the hornet in the original avatar.

If it was me, I would not have my photo as an avatar. I made the mistake of using my name on multiple forums years ago and wish I had not.

That said, I am not wild about any of the pictures, but would go with No5. When shrunk down to avatar size, the black background and dark Britain mean that the bug gets lost a bit. Its all a bit too dark, not enough contrast. The first, with the top view, just looks like someone did a mashup of a wasp and a map, not really designed.

The illustration at No5 is bright, looks intentional, and should be clear to see even shrunk down.
 
  • Like
Reactions: PoppyD
Ive had my Avatar all my time here; I have no intention changing it, though I do feel it no longer fully is me.

I like the last one because its like your Dads but is you.
 
  • Like
Reactions: PoppyD

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE