Which Alcoholic Beverage Are You?

mick91

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
May 13, 2015
Sunderland
I would have to go with my favourite. Blue alcopops... I joke of course, its titanic plum porter for me! Bold and full bodied (nice words for I'm a gobby fat git :lmao: )

Last edited:

dewi

May 26, 2015
Cheshire
Bourbon.

Bitter sweet... liked by some, but hated by others... gives a kick to the throat when young, but mellows with age to become more palatable... can be expensive.

Laurentius

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Aug 13, 2009
Knowhere
Well the Wurzels notwithstanding I have been a cider drinker since time immemorial, certainly before I was of legal age anyway. What that might say about my personality I do not know. Cloudy mebbe and somewhat acidic.

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
Ooh let's see... Strawberry Daquiri. A bit too peppy and sweet for some, sickly to others, but ultimately enjoyable? Haha.

:D Hehe.

Oh a Gibson for me. Simple and transparent, deceptively strong with (the onion) many layers.
Of course all that is in my head.

Sent via smoke-signal from a woodland in Scotland.

Macaroon

A bemused & bewildered
Jan 5, 2013
SE Wales
A good Perry with food for me, and a well-matured and not too sweet Damson gin as an apperetif; Fernet Branca as the digestif.

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
I think I must be a big brand lager ...
Over advertised
Somewhat tasteless
Full of useless calories
Stimulating in the short term but leaves a bad taste in the mouth in the long run ...

Mozzi

Tenderfoot
Aug 9, 2015
Brighton
probably a weird half drunken made cocktail, a risky liability thats ultimately unnecessary and regretted once tasted :lmao:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE