Which 35L Pack?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

durulz

Need to contact Admin...
Jun 9, 2008
Elsewhere
Can't make up my mind.
It's between two for me: Sabre SF 35 or Snugpak Sleeka 35.
The Sabre is the obvious choice. Which is why I prefer the Snugpak. And the Snugpak is £20 cheaper. Which makes it more attractive.
Does anyone have these packs and can give a mini-review?
Or can anyone recommend another 30-35L pack?
Cheers.

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
I can only recommend the Sabre from experience, I'll probably be out with it on Sunday so I'll get some snaps if I remember.

Nibe

Nov 19, 2007
The Netherlands
Interesting question, I wanted a new 35 l pack and I think about the Sabre or the Berghaus Munro. Sometimes even about the Bergans combat pack. Still haven’t made up my mind. The Bergans is a beautiful pack only very expensive.

Nagual

Native
Jun 5, 2007
Argyll
Depending on what you're needing it for, I can heartily recommend Alpkits Gourdon bags. I have had the 30lt Stealth(ie black) version for around a year and have no complaints. Holds a lot, is comfy to wear and is waterproof, as its basically a dry bag. it has a roll top with toggles to secure the top too. So if you're likely to be out in the wet or out on the water, it's your rucksack and dry bag in one. Hard wearing too, certainly no issues with build quality. £22.50 inc delivery is good IMHO too.

tobes01

May 4, 2009
Hampshire
Personally I'd go for a Sabre 45 without the side pockets - much more comfortable if you're tall. The important bit is to remember not to fill the damned thing up just because you can. You have a much more flexible system than a bog standard 35l pack.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE