Wheres everyone gone

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

wandering1

Nomad
Aug 21, 2014
Staffordshire
Ill probably get it in the neck. But what's happened to all the groups meets, ive only just returned to the group after a ten yr absence and there was like 50+ groups advertising monthly meets now all i can see is like 6 groups advertising tri monthly
Where have they all gone
Have they ditched BCUK for a another site ?

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
The meets have slowed down, some people have drifted off from bushcraft, some from bushcraft uk, some to social media, maybe some to other sites and others to completely new things. There's quite a lot of change over the last ten years.

Reactions: Toddy

Broch

Life Member
Jan 18, 2009
Mid Wales
www.mont-hmg.co.uk
Isn't it the North Woods meet that changed into the Lords-Wood Meet? I may be wrong :)

I was organising a Mid Wales meet at one time but interest was limited (we had a couple of good sessions though) - the site was costing per head in advance to book and we had people not turn up that had booked in, so I was out of pocket. People seem reluctant to commit and when they do can let you down.

Reactions: Toddy

Toby1

Aug 29, 2022
Sussex
I was thinking of arranging a small group gathering in spring as I have access to a couple of woodlands but I am new to the community and well still trying to get going.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

crosslandkelly

A somewhat settled
Jun 9, 2009
North West London
Welcome back.
We have regular monthly meets at the Suffolk Bushcraft Group. We used to post here, but interest declined, so now on FB only. The Sussex group and the Lords wood group post here quite regularly.

Reactions: jimbo75 and Toddy

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE