where would you be?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Bushcraftsman

Native
Apr 12, 2008
Derbyshire
This is going to sound very sad but where do you think you'd be if this site was never started!? I dont know about you guys but I pass so much time at work just browsing through this site! I've also learnt more from this site than I ever would have if I was just browsing through google or youtube! because people show us things that I never knew about. First thing that comes to mind, Until being on this site I had never heard of a kuksa...yes that's right!

I also think the generosity of the people on this website is second to none! So thanks to everyone who has helped me in the past :)

just want to say a big thank you to Tony and everyone else that created this site!:You_Rock_goodjob

Dannytsg

Native
Oct 18, 2008
England
I'd still be fumbling around the woods playing bushman all be it with a little less of the knowledge that this site has imparted upon me

woodpoet

Mar 16, 2012
Walthamstow
I agree with Bushcraftsman. Only been on since March this year but have learnt a lot. A great bunch of people on the site. Well done Tony and the other mods and all who are willing to help others with their Bushcraft. Keep up the excellent work.

Power

May 28, 2012
UK
I moan bout how my day is spent looking at an PC screen and how this world relies on modern tech, but this forum is a very good side of modern day life. 1 tick in the pro box.

Cyclingrelf

Mod
Mod
Jul 15, 2005
Penzance, Cornwall
Thanks for the vote of confidence, it's very encouraging to get such positive feedback :) I've been out of action for a while, but have reported this thread to make sure the other mods read it. They're a great bunch of people - thanks for your support.

Vulpes

Nomad
Nov 30, 2011
Cahulawassee River, Kent
Most likely very confused about things and not as well off! I read the reviews here to help me chose good products and people have helped me with a lot of my ideas, despite the odd clash or troll. The member's subscription benefits are more than worth it too.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE