Where to get a copy of Animal Tracks ID and Techniques?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Dec 29, 2011
Scotland
Does anyone know where to get a copy of Animal Tracks ID and Techniques by Ian Maxwell? I originally ordered it on line with Waterstones in November and they told me then that the order would take maybe two months to arrive as it was out of stock but today they told me that they cannot get hold of the book because it has gone out of print. I have tried a lot of different places including Ebay to get a copy but with no luck. So if anyone could help I would be very grateful.

Thanks

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
Hi chap,

click this link

http://www.bushcraftuk.com/forum/member.php?u=911

Then click "send a private message"

I think you might have to have 10 posts or something like to send a private message

I haven't had the privilege of meeting Ian - but everyone I know who has speaks very highly of him. Now that I have been lucky enough to learn from John Lord and Mors Kochanski, Ian would be next on my ist of the "wise" to learn from. Hope he can help you

Red

Dec 29, 2011
Scotland
I've just tried the link and it says that I do not have the permission to assess it. Could you give me his user name please so that I can PM him manually.

Thanks

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE