Above and Beyond - Customer Service...

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

dannyk64

Apr 1, 2015
Nottingham
Just a quick rant i felt needed sharing about aboveandbeyond.co.uk.

So over three weeks ago now my girlfriend ordered my a gb ceramic axe stone as a birthday present. She chose first class delivery and waited for it to arrive.

We were then informed that that stone was not in stock and they they were waiting for it to come in. No big deal its not the end of the world. However after 3 weeks of waiting we wanted a refund to order from else where. After asking via email and phone several times we where told that we would recieve a email later that day. This never came.

at the end of the day we feel like we have been repeatedly ignored and forgotten about and would warn anyone off the website if you want to be treated like a vauled customer.

Tonyuk

Settler
Nov 30, 2011
Scotland
How did you pay for it?

If its a credit card or paypal put a claim in, or at least threaten to and that should sort it out.

Tonyuk

Nomad64

Nov 21, 2015
UK
I've been a recent convert to A&B and was initially impressed by both their keen pricing (they regularly have discounts) and customer service - I had a series of pleasant email exchanges with their customer service team before buying some DD Hammocks kit at price a fair bit cheaper than ordering direct from DD, even though DD also had a sale on. A&B's free postage on orders over £30 or any order with an OS map is a nice touch.

That said, I did have a similar issue a few weeks ago when I ordered an Exped Flash (a rucksack pocket) which it turned out to be out of stock and not available and I got a refund.

Hopefully just a temporary glitch in their customer service systems. :)

dannyk64

Apr 1, 2015
Nottingham
just an update, yesterday we were managed to get them on the phone again and we were told that we had been refunded and it would be recieved today during trading hours. After checking we haven't - We have now sent an email to the company and will be putting a claim in against them.

MikeLA

May 17, 2011
Northumberland
Must be the standard of British customer service. Having the same problem with My protein.com blaming everyone but themselves for not sending my order and am down £90. Main point don't use them again and pass the word around

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE