Where to buy

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Nearly there

Jan 26, 2022
Uk
Hello all,
I was looking for some advice. I seen a blade recently on the tg knives website named Christian craighead. It looks like a great piece but at £450 it's very expensive for me.

Does anyone know of anywhere else that sells a similar one for less, trying to watch the pennies.

Thanks

Nearly there

Jan 26, 2022
Uk
The rugged construction, style and size. The sheeth isn't as important. I'm not familiar with knife styles so unsure if it's common. If so even better

Madriverrob

Native
Feb 4, 2008
Whitby , North Yorkshire
Are they not a limited run to champion a modern day SAS hero ?

Christian Craighead is the former SAS operative who went into the Nairobi shopping centre terror attack single handed . He had a TG knife on his belt kit .........

Reactions: TeeDee

Nearly there

Jan 26, 2022
Uk
I have no idea what the story is but I've seen a knife I like the look of and wondering if it's a common style. If so I can buy that as I'll no spend 450 on a working blade

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
He might well just not have read anymore of the thread.

Usually arranging such things are done by pm, as you asked for, but if Stew hasn't read anymore of the thread he'll not know you've asked.
Start a conversation with him (click on your name and you'll see links, etc.,) and he will see that.

What might get you more responses to this thread would be a link to the knife, or photos of it, that first caught your interest.

M

Nice65

Brilliant!
Apr 16, 2009
W.Sussex
Or you can use @. The member then gets a notification.

As in, @Stew.

Toddy is right, a pic or link of the actual knife is not much to ask rather than expecting people to google it and then respond.

Or it may be possible he didn’t know you were asking a question(?). ;)

Erbswurst

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 5, 2018
Berlin
If you are unfamiliar with knife stiles I recommend you to buy a stainless steel Morakniv Garberg with leather sheath.

It works very well and is affordable

Nearly there

Jan 26, 2022
Uk
He might well just not have read anymore of the thread.

Usually arranging such things are done by pm, as you asked for, but if Stew hasn't read anymore of the thread he'll not know you've asked.
Start a conversation with him (click on your name and you'll see links, etc.,) and he will see that.

What might get you more responses to this thread would be a link to the knife, or photos of it, that first caught your interest.

M
Hello and thanks for replying.
I did state I also sent a private message so I don't understand how else to make contact with someone who states they can make what I'm after.

Also I have provided a name for the k ife that it as sold as and the website, to be fair I could also provide a picture but I'd like to think some claiming to make knifes would already be aware of a custom knife company

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE