Where do you keep your kit?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Thoth

Nomad
Aug 5, 2008
Hertford, Hertfordshire
Tough, stackable plastic crates hold most of my kit. Day bag packed, response pack (inc. camera & binoculars) by the front door. Sharps are in the utility room with other tools. I got my crates from Staples online.

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
Most of my kit is in wicker and plastic crates in my workroom, sharps on display in the livingroom, mats under the bed, sleeping bags on top of the wardrobe.
Canoe kit and wood/metal working kit in the garage (no room for a car anymore!), canoes on a rack in the garden.
Wine making kit in the kitchen , airing-cupboard and garage.
Complete Bug out set in the loft (easy access) and one IS the van

Highbinder

Jul 11, 2010
Under a tree
All my gear fits into my rucksack. I hate excess and clutter so I keep what I have to what I use, and keep it all to a minimum. Then it sits in the corner next to the guitars till I need it, plus it makes packing a breeze as I just have to add my sleeping bag and I'm good to go.

Col_M

Jun 17, 2010
London and Devon
my stuff is spread over 2 countries, 2 cupboards in Prague and under my bed at the parent's place in the UK.

I need to go to IKEA and get some plastic boxes to organise my cupboards here as it often all falls out when I open the door :p

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE