Where can I buy rucksack straps and buckles?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

harryhaller

Settler
Dec 3, 2008
Bruxelles, Belgium
I have new rucksack and need 25mm straps and buckles so i can compress it better and attach things to it. I need side-squeeze buckles, "keepers" etc but also those buckles one needs for the Alice type attachment -which I believe is what my rucksack uses - they clip onto sewn-in straps around the body of the pack.

I'm looking for somewhere that sells in quantities of tens or more etc and which sell the straps by the metre - in other words - I'm looking for good wholesale prices and quantities;)

Magentus

Settler
Oct 1, 2008
West Midlands
I just bought 10 sets of the 25mm side squeeze buckles off ebay for about £4.00 - I think you can get the ALICE type attachments off ebay too.

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
I buy them in Glasgow from a company called Fabric Bazaar. They also supply the webbing, but they only had black and red when I was in last.
Mazur will supply mail order. If you want I'll find you contact details.

I have no connection with the company apart from being a happy, frequent return, customer.

cheers,
Toddy

Dougster

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 13, 2005
The banks of the Deveron.
Got metres and metres of brown nylon webbing you can have - I'll send 10m for free if you pm me your address. I'll drop some quick release clips I made molle accessible on the badsaw too.

Tadpole

Nov 12, 2005
Bristol
I have new rucksack and need 25mm straps and buckles so i can compress it better and attach things to it. I need side-squeeze buckles, "keepers" etc but also those buckles one needs for the Alice type attachment -which I believe is what my rucksack uses - they clip onto sewn-in straps around the body of the pack.

I'm looking for somewhere that sells in quantities of tens or more etc and which sell the straps by the metre - in other words - I'm looking for good wholesale prices and quantities;)
http://www.leprevo.co.uk/webbing.html

pwb

I need side-squeeze buckles, "keepers" etc but also those buckles one needs for the Alice type attachment -which I believe is what my rucksack uses - they clip onto sewn-in straps around the body of the pack

I have an old catalogue from 'USMC Pro solutions' and remembered seeing ALICE clips listed.
I see they have a web site which also has them :

http://www.usmcpro.com/usmcgb/produit.php?&reffourni=D119

(No connection with the company),
Pete.

Melonfish

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 8, 2009
Warrington, UK
i get all my 1" webbing from my local haberdashery. its just a ribbon/cotton/bow store in a local market. you'd be suprised what you'd find in there tbh. 4m of 25mm webbing in OD (they also did black) just 70p a meter.
also try yeomans for 25mm fastex buckles. although you may find it cheaper to canibalise some old Alice m16 pouches you can pick up old used ones dirt cheap on fleabay.

harryhaller

Settler
Dec 3, 2008
Bruxelles, Belgium
Thanks guys - all those links are really useful - and not just for clips and webbing.

Toddy, could you post or PM me the contact details for Mazur?

Again, cheers everybody!:)

Michael

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE