whats that tarp called that has a built in gutter?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

trekkingnut

Settler
Jul 18, 2010
Wiltshire
i saw a tarp with a built in gutter/water collection system built in to one edge. cant for the life of me find it now. anyone any ideas? it was at the outdoors show at the excel in london a few years ago. sorry for the vagueness.

J

trekkingnut

Settler
Jul 18, 2010
Wiltshire
HAHAHA! what would i go to that for? i live in the jungle! my home is a hammock! it may well have been there but i definitely wasnt! ;)

shaggystu

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 10, 2003
Derbyshire
Hmmm for £60 I reckon I could sew a it of webing tape either end of the tarp to create a gutter fold, or just pitch it with one corner low:)

i've always found a billy hanging from the middle of one side works pretty well too :)

shaggystu

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 10, 2003
Derbyshire

trekkingnut

Settler
Jul 18, 2010
Wiltshire
ahhhhhhhh hah!!! thats the one! thanks for the help guys! i knew you guys would give me the answer! sorry for the slow reply, massive hangover...... suffering in the heat in guyana as well. gross

off into the jungle now for a month! woo!!

i was actually looking at getting someone to add a gutter into a tarp they already sell and wanted to show them something similar so i can then start working on designs.

J

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE