What's happened to John Muirden?

ArkAngel

Native
May 16, 2006
North Yorkshire
As above does anyone know what has happened to John Muirden's unbeaten tracks website?

I fancy a new Rogue hat but the website is not responding.

Has the site moved or gone under? Does anyone have experience of where to get them from.
I can find plenty of places on the net , but has anyone any experience of them.

Cheers

Mikey P

Nov 22, 2003
Glasgow, Scotland
Oo, dunno! I got my hat and boots from John Muirden and their service was great. Would be a shame if they've gone under as they also sold some other interesting bits and bobs too.

I think the other main importer is 'Kendrick Imports' and they've been around for a while.

Last edited:
May 16, 2010
UK
stores.ebay.co.uk
Having speaking to Carol at Kendricks I believe that Unbeaten tracks will no longer be selling Rogue items, I knew they did a bit on eBay, Kendricks are now the main importer in the UK, however its not a exclusive contract.

MartiniDave

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Aug 29, 2003
Cambridgeshire
John was trading at the Billing Landrover show about a month ago when my wife bought me a nice new hat from him and a couple of Rogue shirts. He said then he was letting the website go, but he seemed to be carrying on with trading. He certainly went out of his way to make sure I got the perfect fit of hat. All in all a very nice bloke.

Dave

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE