What should I make?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Everything Mac

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 30, 2009
Scotland
Hi all, I'm back offshore just now and I'm planning on building a new forge for the new house when I get back home but I'm at a bit of a loss for what to make?

Anyone got any ideas?

I bought in some stock to make steak flippers, but I've been so busy and the summer was so naff it seemed a bit pointless.

S does anyone have any suggestions for things I could make? Obviously the fire is becoming more important so I'll knock up some pokers and fire rakes, might try and make some small ones for camping stoves.

Gypsy pot hangers?
toasting forks?
Small griddles and chestnut roasting things could be good?

all input appreciated.
Cheers Andy

grey-array

Feb 14, 2012
The Netherlands
Cloak pins? or perhaps some hangers for putting the Christmas ... wreath I think you guys call it? ... on?
or perhaps a nice tool rack or other useful shop accessories ?
yours sincerely Ruud

Everything Mac

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 30, 2009
Scotland
Cheers guys. I've got some sketches down for a few things now. Gypsy pot hanger, folding candle stand with a copper mirror which should look quite nice. I'd like to make a micro one for camping out as its quite nice to have a bright candle on a camp IMO.

Ive got a few designs for some pot stands now too.

Andy

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE