what is the world comming to?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

jonnno

Forager
Mar 19, 2009
Belfast
Still, if it gets people camping so they're more easily persuaded to get more back to nature then it's still all good. They were still putting in more effort than people holidaying in hotels..

malente

Life member
Jan 14, 2007
Germany
i stay in 4 or 5 star hotels during the week due to work commitments. it still sucks. breakfast is nice though :D

Colin.W

Nomad
May 3, 2009
Weston Super Mare Somerset UK
throughout the years I have camped under all sorts of conditions from very basic to going the whole hog with electrics and all the extras. I wouldn't say any was right or wrong as said it all depends on the circumstances. When I was 13 I spent 2 weeks with my older brother in a canoe he bought surplus to stock from the local boating pond, travelling along the upper thames (Started from Hurley on Thames) we had an ex ww2 tent, a set of billy cans a sleeping bag each and a few basic tools (hammer,saw hatchet etc) we had a brilliant time, now 40+ years on I dont think it would have the same appeal without a few more comforts (at least a tent that doesn't leak if you touch the canvas)

Tengu

Jan 10, 2006
Wiltshire
Cotton.

However it is a big bag that packs up, erm, well, big...

I like it because I can move around in it.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE