What hammocks are recommended??

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

BushTucker

Settler
Feb 3, 2007
Weymouth
Hi all

Being new here no one knows me so I need some advice for me..

I am a big guy and would like a new hammock, I have a henessy but its rather tight in there, what i am looking foir is a hammock with a bug net built in and can take a big chap, any help is greatly recieved.

Bushwacker

Feb 21, 2006
Basildon Essex
my mosquito hammock is quite a length, with a built in mozzie net, but as I`m not very tall anyway, I don`t know if it would suit you. you can look them up on mosquitohammock, (cant remember the link but they were a good price and came recommended). Have a look on their site, they may give you the dimensions

Dino

Need to contact Admin...
Dec 30, 2006
Lowestoft, Suffolk
have look on e-bay, there are several hammock with mosie net & measurement. i don`t know where you are going to use it, but if you are going to scotland, some mosie net will stop the mosie, but the netting holes are big enough for migges to get in. this is the same with some mosie head net and the like.

scanker

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Aug 15, 2005
Cardiff, South Wales
You don't say which HH you have? I'm taller and heavier than you and have a Deluxe Asym. I think there's a bigger one than that too.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE