What courses would you like at the Moot ?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Which Courses do you want?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

malley

Nov 17, 2008
Northumberland
I would dearly love an archery week, bow making, arrow making, field archery, target archery, hunting (shhh, might have to hold it outside the UK) and quiver making. The full works. Oh archery camp. That would be lovely.

That sounds great.

I'd be into that.

malley

Nov 17, 2008
Northumberland
I'd love to do a traditional bow-making course. We do the Bushmoot every year but struggle to make time to do a course outside of that time frame. Happy to pay appropriate fee of course! 😎

Wayne

Mod
Mod
Dec 7, 2003
West Sussex
www.forestknights.co.uk
I always offer bow making courses during the moot. Either Bhutanese or mini bows. I did run a 2 day traditional bow making course one year as well. These are run on the course days.

Bow making is not a quick process. Learning to shape and tiller a bow and make the string etc takes time. Therefore if I was to run one during the core days It would take you away from any of the other activities and I would be unavailable to help run other sessions for people wanting other skills.

If if there was enough interest for another full 2/3 day course in bow making at the moot I could arrange it. I would want to keep it to no more than 6 people.

Disabled Preppers

Apr 3, 2023
west midlands
LMAO i knew that sun today would go to my head sorry , brain fart time , just looking to learn all i can and finding stuff to fill the empty space between my ears as the wife would have me believe lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE