What are you planning to do this May day weekend?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
I'll be packing and panic buying food and toys before a big trip, I also need to get the girls together and go through our route with them.

Feb 17, 2012
Surbiton, Surrey
I will be non compos mentis from Friday to Sunday owing to a mates stag do down in brighton then spending the Monday, hangover/recovery permitting having a bimble in the local woods with the missus.

Teepee

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 15, 2010
Northamptonshire
Either stealth camping sat and sun night whilst working the days, or going to survey a job in the Peaks before heading up bogtrotting on Kinder Scout.

I wanted to have a long paddle on the nene but its in flood and quite dodgy.

greenwood

Forager
Jan 2, 2012
Wild Wiltshire
Pub Friday night with mate,Saturday walking dogs first thing then depending on head, cutting grass and gardening (whist looking after and entertaining my 8 year old), then cleaning mine and hers cars afternoon, different pub Saturday night with another mate, Sunday lie in? don't know? depends if the family have other ideals !! possible pub with wife and or family, Monday helping out at school may fair (apparently I'm on the door- you now how 8 year olds get LOL).
Oh and in process of stripping and repainting a new bike for said boy

Prawnster

Jun 24, 2008
St. Helens
Meeting up with my brother on Friday for the first time in about two years, even though he only lives five minutes away (long story).

Take the kids out for a walk Saturday before settling down to watch Liverpool thrash Chelsea in the cup final. I'm an optimist as you can tell.

At some point I'd like to peruse a camping/outdoor shop to get some bits for a little trip coming up. My daughter's first overnighter with me and her older brother.

That's about it. Hope everyone has a good one!

Sent from whatever the coolest gadget is these days.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE