What an Amazing Photo!!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Angst

Apr 15, 2010
Hampshire
www.facebook.com
thats because they wear two heinnie haynes bracelets, as opposed to chucks one...:)

Watch a weasel or stoat take a rabbit some time and you will know they are, pound for pound, much harder than Chuck Norris :)

blistering photo and an absolute shame it isnt fuller frame and pin sharp because if it was it would likely win every major award this year that there is...

ta for posting, its one to remember...

s

nic a char

Settler
Dec 23, 2014
scotland
"If something looks to good to be true it usually isn't." Logically, this means that if something looks too good to be true, it IS true...

pentrekeeper

Forager
Apr 7, 2008
North Wales
haha yes I got that wrong sorry, but you know the intended meaning.

IF and it is a might big IF the photograph is genuine it is truly outstanding an amazing clashes of coincidence, having the camera set for the right distance photograph just at the moment an unexpected and fleeting event took place.

But I still believe it's just another fake, the guy is probably better at using his MAC than his CAM.

Last edited:

santaman2000

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Jan 15, 2011
Florida
"If something looks to good to be true it usually isn't." Logically, this means that if something looks too good to be true, it IS true...

As long as we're nitpicking, then "logically" we'd understand from the context; whereas to properly make you're point you should've said, "grammatically." :)

pentrekeeper

Forager
Apr 7, 2008
North Wales
I would need to see more photographs of the events for it to be believable to me.

if his camera was good enough to take a perfectly focused fleeting event surely he would have taken more than one frame, even when the bird supposedly landed etc etc.

Just one unbelievable fame - sorry but NO it is unbelievable.

Last edited:

santaman2000

Jan 15, 2011
Florida
I would need to see more photographs of the events for it to be believable to me.

if his camera was good enough to take a perfectly focused fleeting event surely he would have taken more than one frame, even when the bird supposedly landed etc etc.

Lets see if I understand what you've said. You find it too unbelievable that he got a near impossible once in a lifetime shot, but you'd be willing to believe it if he'd done a near impossible feat twice?

nic a char

Settler
Dec 23, 2014
scotland
"ou find it too unbelievable that he got a near impossible once in a lifetime shot, but you'd be willing to believe it if he'd done a near impossible feat twice?" :You_Rock_

British Red

Dec 30, 2005
Mercia

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
For those who shout photoshop here's some additional photos provided by the photographer... maybe now they might accept the validity of the original photograph :rolleyes:

11034248_10152642224702217_548145942690164410_n.jpg

1509029_10152642224797217_6843946916257839201_n.jpg

11002607_10152642225042217_5166090675229627168_n.jpg

Last edited:

Angst

Apr 15, 2010
Hampshire
www.facebook.com
i'm not saying that the shot is real or fake...i'd leave that to the experts....which i'd say, no offence, you're not....based simply on the fact that you think the image is perfectly focused. and you've no knowlege of d.o.f. either.

i've been a semi-professional photographer for 20 years and before i'd even noticed the subject matter i noticed it wasnt sharp....hence my earlier post.

and my camera is good enough....but even on full auto sports mode theres ABSOLUTELY no guarantee of, in haste, getting even the one shot at speed, let alone two.

copyright zugzwang images

ps nice one mesquite....thats that pretty much settled...unless theyre all photoshop fakes too lol

Last edited:

Angst

Apr 15, 2010
Hampshire
www.facebook.com
hi red....was at a show that i stalled at....nearly all the outdoors/country/bushcraft shows have a bird display so the odd time i've managed to squeeze my camera bag into our suffering car i've had some good opportunities to get some shots....

s

ps how them beanz comin along?...me is rather peckish....:(

Hawk conservancy centre Angst (the bald eagle)?

Angst

Apr 15, 2010
Hampshire
www.facebook.com
here comes mike starting trouble again lol....hes been a bit full of it recently...i reckon we need to gang up on him lol!

red...i cant believe youve forgotten....i havnt eaten since you posted those beans up....i've been saving myself....i've put 14 holes in my belt and now you tell me theyre all sauced up, ready and sitting there miles away from my plate?

:(

How do they know it's a weasel and not a stoat?

Wait for it....

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE