what about this then???

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

TheViking

Native
Jun 3, 2004
Wow :shock: Could come in handy on longer expeditions.

It can, of course, be discussed if this is too hightech to be bushcrafty, but each man, each opinion. :pack:

Great Pebble

Settler
Jan 10, 2004
Belfast, Northern Ireland
Pretty cool...

I have a manual (hand crank) charger for my mobile, seeing a that doofer can apparently take a charge from numerous outside sources, maybe it would wourk with it???

That would be versatile that would.

tomtom

Dec 9, 2003
Sunny South Devon
it looks good to me.. this tech is progressing so fast i reckon this weill be out of date in a few months.. anyone one know where to get them/how much?

wonder if it could charge me ipod...

Adi007

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 3, 2003
Yeah, the still work ... I can get about 8 volts from mine right now which isn't too bad.

arctic hobo

Native
Oct 7, 2004
Devon *sigh*
www.dyrhaug.co.uk
bushwacker bob said:
Should be O.K actually as long as there is daylight.They work on light not heat i believe.

Norway... :shock: t'ain't going to work there!
I had a biology boffin friend who is now at Durham uni who reckons he could make me a plant with a drip that would feed me as long as I gave it water (easy in the mountains), a bunch of chemicals in a jar, and didn't mind looking like a tree. He also said you could stick it in a miniature chemical plant and produce electricity... Then he disappeared for two years and magically failed to produce the plant. :cry:
Would've been good though...

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE