What about happy Christmas?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Woody girl

Mar 31, 2018
Exmoor
Happy Christmas to everyone. Especially if you are not with family this year for whatever reason.
May the new year bring us better times, ...and a vaccine so we can get on with life.

Wayland

Hárbarðr
Waylands-Miniatures.jpg

Bit late to the party aren't you?

Don't follow with the religious aspects but we do celebrate the turning of the seasons.

Tengu

Jan 10, 2006
Wiltshire
Happy Christmas.

Dad has got a whole turkey rather than just the crown as intended, so that will be the carcase for a stew; maybe even two stews worth!

And, no Sprouts! (We have that Calvero stuff instead.)

And, my home made Pontac sauce!

And, one day, home made mince pies with my mincemeat!

Didnt get any presents to unwrap but I get given lots of good stuff all year round by many people; who cares?

Reactions: santaman2000

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
We had a walk by the cliffs and beach near us, I carried some firewood for a little fire and just sat for a few minutes on the beach while waiting for some of the others, with the waves a few feet away and just relaxed, it was lovely, then I put some drift wood on and got smoked out :D

There's 7 of us at home so it was a busy day of presents, food, walk, games, reading stories, a movie and a reasonably early night!

santaman2000

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Jan 15, 2011
Florida
Merry Christmas one and all ! We had an early Christmas with my daughter and her husband and their youngest son so they could be with his family over the real Christmas. We’ll see their eldest son in about a week and have a Christmas/New Year dinner with him before touring Belingrath Gardens Christmas in Lights (it’s a 65 acre estate and mansion turned public venue)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE