What a great weekend in wiltshire and thanks

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
just got back from our first wilderness gathering,thanks to everyone who came to the stall ,tried our stuff and either loved it or spat it out with disgust LOL, first time at owt like that and it wont be the last.
Despite the weather it was damn good fun,infact ive never seen so many british people ready and prepared for bad weather :lmao:.
We have decided to put a bushcraft page on our forum now as well,cant wait till next year, though are there any other weekends of its type around the UK ?
Thanks again from the jerky traders :You_Rock_

Basha72

Tenderfoot
Jul 13, 2006
Torbay
Hi,

Me and a few mates came to your stall, which I have to say was very welcoming, you gave us loads of samples of your Jerky which went down a real treat, We bought a few of you, and I guess we will be having some more in the not so distant future.....Cheers

Basha72(Dave)

led

Settler
Aug 24, 2004
uk
Yes, your hot chilli jerky was pretty darned good. Kept me awake on the journey back home - thanks :D

nevetsjc80

Forager
Sep 14, 2004
buckinghamshire
Visited the store on Sunday afternoon, and yes I can also recommend it highly, the hot chilli jerky was my favourite and my girlfriend really liked the sweet chilli. Store was excellent mate very welcoming also was my girlfriend first try of dried meat and she liked it, good stuff.

led

Settler
Aug 24, 2004
uk
You can play 'Spot the Jerky Meister'...

(apologies for the width)

stalls.jpg

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE