West Wales Group meet 21-23 March

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Ogri the trog

Mod
Mod
Apr 29, 2005
Mid Wales UK
I hate to have to tell you this guys,
My truck blew up in the biggest possible way last thursday - parts all over the road, copius smoke and not much motion - which means I'll be strapped for transport for the next few weeks until I can source a replacement.
As the cash is tight too, I've got to be confident of not buying another folly.

Have a good one.

Ogri thbe trog

hiraeth

Settler
Jan 16, 2007
Port Talbot
Gutted i wont be able to make it as i will still have my arm in a sling following my op, look forward to the next meet though. Hope you all have a good time

maynman

Sep 26, 2006
pembrokeshire/west wales
How many of you guys are using a hammock, and what are the woods like for pitching mine.
Does any body know how far it is to lug the gear from car park to woods.

Look forward to seeing you all there.:)

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
Hireath - at least your arm will be in its own mini-hammock - good luck to you mate!
Maynman - I would think a few of us will be hammocking - the woods have ample trees for hammocking.
For camping - you park almost on the field, for hammocking you have to lug the kit a couple of hundred yards at most - though the route can be very muddy....
See you all there!

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
Sorry guys, I'm not going to be able to make it, me being a dumb bloke dismissed the family wedding..I didn't get my priorities wrong, I just misunderstood my ability to be at the meet :D

Next time...:(

bow drill

Oct 12, 2005
wales
:AR15firin hi to you all have been out of it for a while but if there is room could make a couple of nights

all the best
chris

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
Folks - bring your wellies/gaiters!
The aproach to the woods has been plodged by ponies and I have been warned the gateway is like choc blancmange....
YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

The woods and field are reported fine though...

rik_uk3

Banned
Jun 10, 2006
south wales
Sorry chaps, me and Luke have to drop out, due to staffing problems I'm now on duty ALL weekend :( My next time off is from the 26th, I'm not a happy chappie just now

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
Sorry you cannot be there - next time eh?
The rest of you - see you friday!
Don't forget your trade goods - I will have a fair bit with me......

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE