West Sussex Pub Meet

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Wayne

Mod
Mod
Dec 7, 2003
West Sussex
www.forestknights.co.uk
Hi.

the Hosrsham area isn't too far from me. I'm in Bognor. I know a few of us live not too far from Horsham.

i have some events lined up for December, hopefully we can all get together for a christmas drink.

JonnyP

Oct 17, 2005
Cornwall...
So is anyone else up for a pint at the black jug in horsham next tuesday evening..............Jon
Can post directions if needed

stovie

Need to contact Admin...
Oct 12, 2005
Balcombes Copse
The Joker said:
I shall see what I can do, Jon I might need some basic instructions :D

It's very easy...the bar is right infront of you as you walk through the door :D

Hope to see you there :beerchug:

JonnyP

Oct 17, 2005
Cornwall...
To get to the Black jug..............The pub is nearly opposite the cinema on the A264. If you can find the station, head south, towards the town center, after about 100yds turn right into the carpark. You do not need to pay after 6 pm. Park you car and then carry on south down the A 264 towards the town and the pub is about another 100yds on the same side.
Grid reference for parking is TQ 176 308 and the pub is TQ 175 307.
Cheers..............Jon

The Joker

Native
Sep 28, 2005
Surrey, Sussex uk
Cheers Jon.

Stovie, Jon has given me contacts for a B+B so make sure you got ya beer head on. Hang on a mo, with all of you threads you don't drink Strongbow......do you :confused:

stovie

Need to contact Admin...
Oct 12, 2005
Balcombes Copse
The Joker said:
Cheers Jon.

Stovie, Jon has given me contacts for a B+B so make sure you got ya beer head on. Hang on a mo, with all of you threads you don't drink Strongbow......do you :confused:

Strongbow!!!!!!!!!!!! :tongue-ti Only the proper brown stuff for me :beerchug:

Lookin' forward to it :D

JonnyP

Oct 17, 2005
Cornwall...
OK Pete, we'll see you then...............Anybody else fancy a drink tomorow (tuesday) evening.....See previous threads..................Jon

stovie

Need to contact Admin...
Oct 12, 2005
Balcombes Copse
The company was warm, the beer cold, and the night well below freezing :cool: . You rousable Pete? :D

Thanks boys, a very pleasant evening...and informative.

No gossip now ;)

JonnyP

Oct 17, 2005
Cornwall...
Good to meet you too Stovie. I hope I never meet you at work though. We'll have to come to your local next time..............Jon

The Joker

Native
Sep 28, 2005
Surrey, Sussex uk
Hey guys I survived the night. It was really good to meet you Stovie (bloody nice bloke).
Cheers for the call today Jon. :D
Was nice and toastie in my bag in the car lol, infact I over slept it was about 7.45 when I got up.
Yup, Stovie's haunt next (if I haven't put you off lol)

stovie

Need to contact Admin...
Oct 12, 2005
Balcombes Copse
Takes more than a madman to put me off :22:

Glad you slept well...

Next time should be outdoors, raging fire and several bottles, that way no-one has to drive :D :beerchug:

Enjoyed it. Keep me posted.....

JonnyP

Oct 17, 2005
Cornwall...
stovie said:
Takes more than a madman to put me off :22:

Glad you slept well...

Next time should be outdoors, raging fire and several bottles, that way no-one has to drive :D :beerchug:

Enjoyed it. Keep me posted.....

Now your talking. I bet more people would turn up too..............Jon

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE