Were to go in preston.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Oct 30, 2012
preston
Hi guys. I've just joined. I was wondering if enyone knew of some place i could go to practice some bushcraft in preston, lancs. I dont have my own transport so i use public. Any ideas?

Gray

Sep 18, 2008
Scouser living in Salford South UK
I reckon you might be better seeing if you can get a lift to one of the meets fella, like this Campcraft weekend in December, I've gotta drive past Preston to get there, I think my cars full this time but might be someone else or another meet.

Harvestman

Bushcrafter through and through
May 11, 2007
Pontypool, Wales, Uk
I used to live in Preston and in my opinion the best place to go is the M6 south and keep going. Don't turn around.

Welcome aboard, and no, I don't have any helpful answers. :)

Paul_B

Bushcrafter through and through
Jul 14, 2008
Cumbria
Isn't there a newish nature reserve near tickled trout junction of m6? They developed it out of the gravel pits they dug when building the new junction. Well, it was built when i lived there so newto me.
They've done a lot of work there. Whilst you can't do fires or a lot of.bushy stuff, at least you cld get out and look at what's there. Getting out is still getting out even without fire or camping.

hedgedruid

Jun 23, 2011
East Lancashire UK
Brockholes nature reserve is right on jnc 31 M6 , plenty of woodland to the north of the site too . West Pennine moors not too far away plenty of woods and space around Anglesark Reservoir .

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE