went shopping today and bought these!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

the interceptor boy

Life Member
Mar 12, 2008
Angleterre.
Hello Everyone,
I know its not really Bushcraft, but food is an essential part of bushcraft which most experts out there dont like to talk about or part with thier intimate secrets. Who cares, the car is going to do the carrying of the food or the4x4. but i am taking my Donkey and cart, Ha-ha. i bought these few bits in this shop today , pretty Good Value, i must say.. At LIDEL.
I have no affiliations with the Superstore, just a happy customer,
first time ever, will be a regular thing from now on, you Bet!

First two items!
The Tin snips, its for cutting the Billy can at £12,99
The Cobalts drill bits for at £5.99

pictresoffoods003-1.jpg

The rest are from Germany, in the cold room Temperature sections, very good for camping,and my Belly does not mind the weight!

(1) ; Smoked Pork Salami with Pepper Coating 400g at £.89
(2) : Debrecziner Twin Packs 2 X 150g at £1.12
(3); Dulano Chorizo Paprika Salami 300g at £ 1,29

All in all i spend £22.28 sofar. but i could not resist the temptation, so i ate one pack of the Debrecziner, so that why the Packet is Opaque in the picture!.... yum..yum!

pictresoffoods004.jpg

P.s: BIG THANK YOU to all the Guys with their inputs on how to Drills the Billy can, Tomorrow is Billy can Bashing day, wish me Good luck with Stainless steel and i will pst a picture of the Billy!
Regards
the interceptor boy.

Bozle

Tenderfoot
Jun 19, 2006
Kent
yeah lidl salami is great at the price.

Have you seen the pasta fino meals?- they are a quick and easy bivi meal.

spamel

Banned
Feb 15, 2005
Silkstone, Blighty!
Lidl also do a small tub of sausages, two tubs are perforated between so you can use them one at a time. They have plastic peel off tops. The sausages smell terrible when raw, but once cooked up they look really nice and taste even better! I often use them, and cook them by heating up a half inch of water in the billycan to boiling and then throw the sausages in. The boiling water drives out oil, and the sausages then fry in their own fat. A top tip from Neanderthal many moons ago, cheers for that one Stuart, I cook sausages at home the same way now too!

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
They also do tins of chicken in white sauce, great big chunks of chicken breast which is ideal for a quick curry or adding to pasta and mushrooms or as topping for baked potatoes.

cheers,
Toddy

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE