Bits and Bobs Sale

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

max whitlock

Feb 28, 2010
Teesside
Hi all

few more bits for sale as part of clear out

Osprey Manta 20 in silt grey - only packed once with my gear indoors - then unpacked - slightly too small for my needs - so basically brand new £50 plus postage. please note these packs are not supplied with the hydration bladder.

12cm zebra billy, only ever used with a meths stove, the bail handle has been removed for easier storage in your pack. excellent condition SOLD

Gelert compact backpacking gas stove [in the msr pocket rocket mould], only used a couple of times. comes in a durable plastic storage case. £11 posted

2 x hexy stoves complete with fuel tabs. unused £15 posted [these are heavy]

Duracell aluminium LED torch in belt pouch, unused. £7 posted

Highlander adventure hooded poncho in DPM. This is a good quality ripstop item, not cheapy plastic. This has been stored in my pack for about 12 months but never used. £20 posted NOW £18

BCB ultimate survival kit, unused and still in original plastic wrapping. £22 posted NOW £20

Italian leather bound 6fl oz glass hip flask, [a beautiful piece] £15 posted

600 ml stainless steel water bottle [unused] £6 posted

Laken non stick mess tin with nonstick lid which can double as a fry pan and waterproof lid seal, folding handle. New / unused. £20 SOLD

European army bedroll - excellent unused condition - would prefer to trade this due to postage costs.

Craghoppers CHT550 Dri-Pac TT 50 Litre Backpack

This pack is used with the odd light scuff / mark here and there but is otherwise in very good condition. The rucksack is black in colour with green trim Features: Adjustable back system 50 Litres regular back length Flow Motion 3D Aerator back X-Lock front compression system Sternum strap Cord lock entry Side pockets, Lid pocket External mesh pocket, Internal zipped mesh pocket, Internal key clip Triple stitched & capped seams Waveform hip belt Automatic shoulder width adjustment please note the roll top waterproof inner is not included review here:
http://www.go4awalk.com/product-reviews/backpacks-and-rucsacs/craghoppers-cht550-dri-pac-tt-50-litre.php This is a very good quality rucksack with an extremely comfy back, shoulder and wait straps. front and lid zipped pockets and a velcro hoop (for your bivvy pole?) + mesh pocket and an ideal size for multi day overnighters. £20 plus postage [will be about £10] SOLD

Vango Globetrotter GTB 8
8 litre waist pack / bum bag with air force venting lumbar system
green / tan / black in colour. zipped main compartment with Velcro front pocket and drawcord side mesh pockets, unused with tag attached £12 posted.
SOLD
HAOERLANG SPORTS BICYCLE REAR TRIPLE PANNIER BAG 28L LITRE

COLOUR: BLACK FITS ANY ADULT BIKE STRAP AND BUCKLE SYSTEM FOR MOUNTING TO BIKE THE LARGE SIDE PANNIERS AND EXTRA CAPACITY TOP BAG COMES EQUIPPED WITH SECURE ZIP CLOSURE SYSTEM NEVER USED - BUT PLEASE NOTE PICTURE TAKEN WHEN TAGS STILL ATTACHED - SOME VERY MINOR MARKS FROM STORAGE £15 posted SOLD

Vintage Daiwa 7300A spinning Reel

Boxed, barely used and in excellent condition.

Includes a boxed spare spool, parts list and manual £20 posted. SOLD

Billy Can Cookset

Stainless steel billy can which houses 2 inner bowls / fry pans / plates. Very similar in size / style to the 12 cm zebra billy can. has a loop handle to allow the billy to be hung over a fire. this item has the advantage of not 1 (as the zebra) but 2 internal bowls / pans. Set also includes a new pop can meths stove, aluminium sheet windshield (not aluminium foil, this is sturdy stuff and can support the weight of the pot when filled with water - please note the windshield material is supplied as a roll for you to cut it to your required size), hexamine blocks, a swedish army style folding kuska (cup) and a spork. All items are new / unused

This is a really useful kit which allows you to boil water / cook when camping / hiking using either the meths stove, hex amine blocks or biofuel (wood etc) you collect on your travels. £25 posted. SOLD

more items to follow

also interested in trades for the following: arrows with screw tips [for a project], HA trangia 27, lightweight approx. 30-35 litre rucksack with air system back [like a lowe alpine airzone or berghaus freeflow] in a subdued colour. Left handed take down bow?

I also still have a rabbit / guinea pig hutch free to a good home

regards
Max

Last edited:

JedKent

May 19, 2013
Whitstable
Hi Max,

will take the Craghoppers pack if you still have, PM me payment details etc if suits. Paypal or BACS preferred.

Thanks, Jed

max whitlock

Feb 28, 2010
Teesside
Really like it but I would like one with slightly more cacapacity its my birthday in September so going to buy a 36

you're a right I have a habit of buying stuff and then moving it on

the ability to buy items from around the globe via the Internet is both a godsend and a curse as often you just want to actually tryi an item for size / capacity / practicality but can't

ps the appalling grammar / spelling / completly made up words is my iPhones predictive text which clearly doesn't work very well!

jacko1066

Native
May 22, 2011
march, cambs
Hi,
Could you tell me how much the zebra billy can is please as it's not on your thread?

Also your inbox is full lol

Cheers
Steve

max whitlock

Feb 28, 2010
Teesside
items still available - open to respectful / reasonable offers

still interested in trades - 30-35 litre airspace pack in a subdued colour, trangia 27 HA, quality down sleeping bag, or WHY

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE