Wenonah Prospector 15', wood trim

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

slamdunk

Nomad
Sep 21, 2006
Sussex
WITHDRAWN FROM SALE

Wenonah Prospector 15' in green. It has ash gunnels, decks and thwarts and has been well cared for since I bought it in March this year - regularly 303'd, all wood trim has had plenty of DeksOlje treatment.

It's only been paddled twice - hence the sale; 2 days on moving water and 2 days on a very flat river so it has the usual surface marks you'd expect from a boat that's been used but nothing dramatic. I've saved you the pain of the first scratch!! I'm heavily back in to my surfing and can only make time for one hobby it seems....

I can take some more pics over the weekend if the weather clears up but it is exactly as described.

RRP for these with wood trim is around £1500.WITHDRAWN No offers or trades please. Payment by cheque, bank transfer (collection/delivery once it's cleared) or cash on delivery.

I can arrange to meet up for delivery/collection in the south of England and Wales and east Anglia. Anywhere else please enquire and we'll see what we can sort out.

Please pm me and post in the thread.

Thanks.

Dunc

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE