weekend camp

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Gary

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Apr 17, 2003
from Essex
img78.photobucket(img)

ok did that work?

not working? :banghead:

Stuart

Sep 12, 2003
Gary you have only copied half the address!!

it should look somthing like this:

Code:
http://img57.photobucket.com/albums/v174/diabolik/gary.jpg

instead you have only copied the:

Code:
http://img57.photobucket

SquirrelBoy

Nomad
Feb 1, 2004
UK
Your right Gary, it is a sweet little set-up :-D

Now, how about a little write up on where you were and what you were doing... :mischief:

Gary

Apr 17, 2003
from Essex
I was testing out the new Hootchie we just got in from Australia and also testing out the pot hanger which converts you mug into a billy.

Fortunately the weather was really foul so I can safetly say the hootchies are the dogs k...s and the pot hangers spot on too.

As for where - errrrrrr - well it was where I was allowed to be so I think I'll stay mum on that one. :pack:

Gary

Apr 17, 2003
from Essex
Its a US army poncho inside a british army bivi bag - idea being I could fit everything I hah for the weekend in a set of jetpacks.

Full list of what I had,

1 x New hootchie.
Poncho liner and Bivi bag.
Mora
Lap saw
US army cup
pot hanger adaptor
brew kit
Jerky
soup - beef and tomato as you can soak the jerky in it and make a tadty hot snack
2 x 1 qrt canteens
wool hat
jet packs
tinder pouch
Possibles

think that was it.

Put the hootchie up lean to style so i only needed one guy line and had a good wind break to my back and this reflects the fires warmth more.

den

Nomad
Jun 13, 2004
Bristol
Good old jerky. Does anyone know where I could buy some? I make my own but it’s not a touch on the packet stuff. :p

Gary

Apr 17, 2003
from Essex
Jerky - I have it on the website now! Three flavours in handy pocket size sachets! :super:

Kit list - no thats well over the top - back to basics is a knife and billy! :yikes:

Yes Stuart thats the one - but they are good so i guess your useful after all!! :wink:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE