Webtex 120l Bergen ending in two hours.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

mabster

Mar 15, 2010
Shetland
Well on ebay is a webtext bergen, with yolk for around 50.
It's ending in two hours.

Shall I get it ? I need a bigger pack.. should be pretty solid?

I'm 5'10 so unsure if it'll be too big for me? Inseam 32" perhaps, long legs, broad shoulders but rather slim!

Opinions on a postguard please =]

Cheers

Mabs

Nat

Sep 4, 2007
York, North Yorkshire
I wouldn't if i was you, go to endicotts, that way you'll get a tried and tested bergen and a hell of alot better quality.
Webtex bergens, at the least the big one is utter carp

nickg

Settler
May 4, 2005
Chatham
bin using one for about 4 years now - its absolutely fine hard wearing and the build quality is as good as the more expensive ones £50 cant be bad if its new

Cheers
Nick

johnboy

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Oct 2, 2003
Hamilton NZ
www.facebook.com
You lucky buggers. All the ones i've known about have fallen apart :eek:

It depends on what you're doing... Lugging it around full of kit on exercise or operationally is a lot different to 'bushcrafting'.

Webtex's reputation for Carp kit is well justified if you're going to use it 'in anger' for occasional use it will likely last...

Personally given the choice between a used Berghaus Vulcan and a Webtex PLCE bergen copy for about the same cash I'd go with the Berghaus every day and twice on Sundays as I have experience with that product and brand and I know they are exceptionally well made and a tough as old boots and last and last and Berghaus have really good customer service.

Cheers

John

mabster

Mar 15, 2010
Shetland
Didn't get it in the end.
Moneys a bit tight at the mo, tore a hole in the sump o me car and buying a new air rifle this week so it shall wait =]

Don't need the bigger bag until I have my bivi etc anyway.
Thinking for the distance etc I'll be going endicots is most defo a plan =]

Cheers again folks

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE