Webbing pouch load-outs, (Picture heavy)

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Nov 29, 2004
Scotland
Heres mine:
Civiy webbing, it gets used instead of a a daysack when im mooching in the woods. Sabrecat, single sheath, FR-1, Volta, Bottle holder, UFBS a green webbing yoke.
.......Always like webbing when in so saw no reason not to carryon. Get used instead of a daysack. Athough this set up is going to change completely tommorow with the arrival of a Kifaru MMR and piggyback kit

Very shiney :D

Will you show us the contents?

I'm a bit worried about the positioning of your GB mini though I'd at least point the bit away from my body. :rolleyes:

Ogden

Forager
Dec 8, 2004
Forest of Odes
Very nice set!
I have now a Blackhawk Modular vest. On the left side: knife, sunglasses, rescue knife etc.; all covered by Nylon (made to measure,totally removable, YKK zip), so it looks quite civilian.
Right side: Blackhawk pouch for First aid + Maxpedition Monkey admin pouch (which is probably the best pouch I have ever seen) for map, compass and various.
I removed all the unneccessary webbing from the vest, which saved a lot of weight.
Very satisfied with the set now. On train etc. I wear it under my jacket. Nearly unvisible.
And: all the stuff is above the waist belt of the backpack!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE