Web Tex Ponchos

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

lostplanet

Aug 18, 2005
Kent
I have come into possession of a few Web-tex DPM ponchos, I need to inspect each one before I say they are brand new and or Lightly Used Grade 1
This post is to see if there is any interest in such an item, the fair resale value and if this is ok with admin to do this as its more of a mass clear out than an odd item.

This deal is on behalf of a 'Charitable Cadet Organisation to fund their adventurous activities'.

Pictures of the Ponchos available:

http://web-tex.co.uk/boots-and-clothing/web-tex-british-dpm-poncho/prod_1219.html

Webtex British DPM Hooded Poncho, 160cm X 210cm, Fully waterproof (according to webtex), Double pu coated Nylon, Weight 430 Grams.

4 eyelets each 160cm end, poppers down the 210cm side, hood is drawstring adjustable.

000_0132.jpg

First Batch of 11 are 'brand new' in packaging, some packaging has slight damage but the poncho is untouched inside.

Price for these will be:

1 Poncho per BCUK Member to keep things as simple as possible (please)

£15 plus postage and packaging of £2.50 by Royal Mail First Class Anywhere in the UK : Total Cost to your door £17.50

Please Pay by cheque Only, Poncho will be dispatched as soon as Cheque has cleared. I cannot accept Paypal on this deal.

****Also Please be aware, I am not accepting returns as they are an bottom to re-package and then can't be sold as 'Brand New'*****

I am making no profit on these items, all proceeds will go to the 'Cadet Organsation' listed above, If you need any more details before you buy please contact me.

If you want to buy one of these ponchos please PM me your details and I will reply as soon as possible. FCFS basis on the order of PM's (From Now) I receive.

Ponchos available:

1. SPF to Barney ...cheque arrived cheque cleared ...dispatched
2. SPF to Jddubber ...cheque arrived cheque cleared...dispatched
3. SPF to Hathor cheque arrived cheque cleared...dispatched
4. SPF to Claudiasboris cheque arrived cheque cleared...dispatched
5. SPF to Bumpy Cheque arrived cheque cleared...dispatched
6. SPF to Basha cheque arrived cheque cleared...dispatched
7. SPF to wicca Cheque Arrived cheque cleared...dispatched
8. SPF to stevesteve Cheque Arrived cheque cleared...dispatched

The Next batch (4 or 5) will be Grade 1 because I can't be sure they haven't been opened.

Thank you

LP

lostplanet

Aug 18, 2005
Kent
Not sure yet, Riggers, just dipping toes to see if this will be ok with BCUK staff,

I will get hold of one tonite and post details soon.......

Thanks for replys as well

Barney

Settler
Aug 15, 2008
Lancashire
Poncho received today and its spot on, good size for a tarp/poncho and a great price.

Thanks for passing on the bargain

All the best

Barney

lostplanet

Aug 18, 2005
Kent
next 4 cheques will be payed in Tuesday 24th, as soon as they clear I will post out and PM you all with detail.

Thanks to All so far.

lostplanet

Aug 18, 2005
Kent
Hathor, Bumpy, Basha and Claudiasboris Ponchos dispatched today, Sorry for the delay.

Enjoy and Many Thanks again for your support,

Regards
LP

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE